Report designer is not running

Hello,

I have a problem with the report designer. I've been able to create contents and visualize them  with the "preview" tab without problem.

But when using the menu Run > View Report >, it doesn't work, whatever the selected view (In web viewer, as doc, as pdf, etc.).

Same thing when using the menu Run > Generate Document

I see that a window opens furtively and closes, and there is no error message showing in the output log. I've been able to screenshot the furtive window, and it seems that it is wordpad.

Is there some more configuration involved in making the report designer work ?

I'm using KNIME 2.11.3 32bits on a windows 8 64 bits. It didn't work also with KNIME 2.11.2 64 bits.

Remaining at your disposal for any further information and thanking you in advance for your help.

Best regards 

I think I would try to change the web browser in the "preferences": File -> Preferences -> General -> Web Browser. Maybe it's a problem with the system browser (KNIME is based on a fairly old eclipse version and those browser issues are one reason why we are going to switch to a newer eclipse in one of the next releases).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.