I’d like to set up an Rest API doing the following steps:
- Read input parameters for workflow in JSON format (“Container input (JSON)” node)
- Read in file from path defined in input JSON
- Manipulate and analyze this image
- Store modified image as one part of the result
- Return results including path to result image as JSON (“Container output (JSON)” node)
My question is: Where should I store the modified image?
I found out that “knime://knime.workflow” will store it in the temporary workflow directory. But how long does the image live there? Will it be deleted right after the execution of the workflow? The external user of the Rest Api will receive the path to the result image and wants to load it.
Thanks for all hints in advance and best regards