retriever problem

Hi Philipp,

I have been experiencing a weird problem with the retriever.

Whenever, I need to parse a url which contains "dash (-)" node throws the following exception.

ERROR     HttpRetriever                      Execute failed: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.nio.charset.IllegalCharsetNameException: utf-8; Charset=UTF-8

any idea, what might be the problem?

Regards,

Bora

Hi Bora,

this is because of an invalid charset name. I'll provide a fix during the next days, which will make the parsing more robust in this regards.

Best,
Philipp

Thanks Philipp.

Very much appreciated.

Bora

FYI: This should be fixed with the current nightly build.

Thank you Philipp.

You are the best :)

Bora

Philipp,

I have just intalled the nightly build with the version # 1.6.0.201506011614.

However, the problem mentioned in this thread still continues.

Something wrong with my installation?

Bora

Hi Bora,

can you enable DEBUG mode (Prefs > KNIME > KNIME GUI) and post the full stack trace, when the problem occurs?

Thank you!

Hi Bora,

according to your version 1.6.0.201506011614, you're using the stable, not the nightly, branch. But never mind, I merged the fix also to the stable versions now. So after hitting update tomorrow, your workflow should run. If there are still issues, let me know.

Best,
Philipp

Good Morning Philipp,

I tried to run update but there seems to be no update for palladian.

Am I missing something?

Hi Bora,

obviously the build failed this night, please re-try updating again now. I can get the new version from the stable 2.11 update site now (just tried five minutes ago).

Best,
Philipp

Hi Philipp,

I have just checked the update and installed the fix.

Everything works perfectly fine.

Thanks a lot for the effort. Very much appreciated.

Regards,

Bora

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.