ROC Curve Error

Hi there,

I am new to KNIME. While I am trying to open the interactive view from a ROC Curve Node I encounter this message. Does anyone know how to solve it?

Sorry for splitting the message into two images since it doesn’t allow me to copy the message:

Many thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting KNIME regarding this issue.

My understanding of the issue is that you are using Views>Javascript>ROC Curve Node and when you open Interactive View: ROC Curve, it gives an error like:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'init' of undefined at eval (eval at <anonymous> (file:///var/folders/pn/z05[...]/T/knimeViewContainer39676/selenium-knime-bridge_%[...]

If this is correct, please confirm and I will research the issue further.

Please provide the following for additional information/troubleshooting:

• What operating system is your KNIME software running on?
  • What version of KNIME Analytics Platform (AP) is being used?
  • Can you provide a screenshot of the workflow around this node, or a sample workflow that illustrates the issue?

I look forward to helping you resolve this issue!

Regards,
Nickolaus

Hi Nickolaus,

It’s running on a macOS Big Sur 11.2.
It is a KNIME 4.3.3.

A screenshot of the workflow is uploaded below. It’s the ROC Curve exercise on KNIME Lesson 4, L1-DS.
(Lesson 4. Machine Learning & Data Export | KNIME)

Many thanks,
Chris

Hello,

After further testing, I am unable to reproduce this issue with AP 4.3.3 on Win10. I suspect it is an issue specific to its use on Big Sur.

I have two recommendations:

1. In file>preferences>KNIME>javascript views, change the browser for viewing from Bundled Chromium Browser to Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF) Browser and try the workflow again.
  2. If (1) does not work, try upgrading your AP installation from 4.3.3 to 4.4.0, which includes a number of bugfixes and improvements for use on Big Sur.

Please let me know if you are still having issues after trying the above.

Regards,
Nickolaus

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.