Rounding a group of rounded values

Continuing the discussion from Summing up the quantities to be ordered until reaching minimum ordering quantities:
Hello Thyme,
Actually I have realized after using the model that ordering half pallets is not OK for some supplier, they recquire to have their MOQ rounded, for example they might request an MOQ of 12 pallets rounded, meaning in total for that supplier i need to order either 12 or 24 or 36 pallets… etc while keeping the MOQ item also rounded like what we did in the first snipet. Please do you have any idea about how to solve this problem?

Adding : @Thyme and @duristef

Hi @mehdi_zinbi,

I’m trying to get a better understanding of the issue from your previous post. I know that @Thyme and @duristef have sent you example workflows as possible solutions, but can you send over an example of your current workflow and any ways you’ve tried to work around the current issue of half pallets not being OK for some customers? That way I can see if I can help with brainstorming on what you’ve implemented on top of @Thyme’s and @duristef’s suggestions.

Cheers,
Dashiell

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.