Row count display in Node Monitor

I’ve observed that the Node Monitor occasionally shows the row count of the current output port, and sometimes it doesn’t, and I don’t know what toggle or setting sets this condition.

I’d like for it to be on permanently as I find it infinitely useful. Any help would be great.

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 7.32.43 AM

1 Like

Here is a screenshot of the count displayed… I still do not know how to deliberately cause the displayScreen Shot 2020-12-16 at 10.47.10 AM

Hi @tsemana and welcome to the forum.

We’ve noticed this internally as well and have a ticket open for it (AP-15936), but so far it’s been a little tricky to reproduce. If you have an example workflow that reliably reproduces the problem, we’d be happy to take a closer look.

Sorry for the trouble!

Hi @ScottF - I’m not able to reproduce it because. The condition is either on or not on for all open workflows at the time. I’ll have several workflows open, and none of them will have the count displayed. And at some point a workflow will have run and the count will then be displayed. This includes some of the example workflows such as the Guided Visualization examples.

Thanks for the additional feedback. :+1:

If I hear any updates from the dev team, I will post them here.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.