Row filter node

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask if there is a way to make in the node “Row filter” in the section “use range checking” variable for upper and lower boundary by the user. Basically, I want users to set up these values by themselves. I tried to use “double configuration” but could not figure out how to do it.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi @Amanda252 , usually all the settings that you can configure in a node can be controlled by flow variable, and it’s the same for the Row Filter node.

To be more accurate, they can be “overwritten”. What I mean by that is, you may not be able to “control” the setting by flow variables if you do not first set them up in the settings. You have to set them in the settings first, and then overwrite their value with a flow variable.

In this case, you will not be able to assign a flow variable to the lower and upper bound unless you first choose that option in the settings and set some dummy values there.
First choose the option with some dummy values:

Now you can overwrite with flow variables:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.