Row Filter with Flow Variable based on dates

Hi all,

I have a list of files which is load via the following sequence:

List Files > Table Row to Variable Loop Start > File Reader > Excel Reader > String to Date/Time > Time difference

Before I go to the Loop End node I want to use a row filter to get rid of rows I do not want to have. Thus I have created a string of nodes as follows:

List Files > Table Row to variable Loop Start > File Reader > Excel Reader > String to Date/Time > Time difference

I know these are two identical strings of nodes however, the files they load are different.

The first string loads my data file which consists of multiple columns with including dates. The second string (which I want to use to filter) is a collection of dates in a month.

Now I want to connect the two strings via a reference row filter but this does not work. Can I use flow variables and how do I then use them for filtering the original string with process data based on the time difference column?

I would be pleased if somebody could assist to solve the problem.

Regards,

Daan Berends

Hi Daan,

can you make me an example workflow? I don't understand the question.

The problem is, a flow variable will always carry one date only. So it will not help with your problem, as far as I understood.

Best regards, Iris