Row Filter

Dear Knime experts and enthusiasts! Need some help.

Situation + Node already applied.

Basically,I want to find difference between lower row and upper row value which is Price.By using Lag column I have found. Now I want to remove/ filter all rows where the difference is “0”. I have applied row filter and function I have given
(1) Excludes rows having exact match as 0: Output- still many rows having value 0 is showing.
(2) Excludes rows having upper bound math as 0: Output- still 1 row having Value 0 is showing.

Please help.

Hi @ravi13,

I guess the values are very small decimals close to zero so in table view you see zeros but actually it’s not. To check this: in the table view, right click on the column header and select “Available Renderers > Full Precision”.

:blush:

Thanks It’s showing value as 1.2323
But I have subtracted value [ 561.23 - 561.23 ] so ideally my answer must be 0.

Can you please guide me for this.

Regards,
Ravi

Just to understand your case better, may I ask how are calculating the difference? Which node are you using?

Is it Lag Column > Math Formula > Row Filter

Is it possible to share your workflow with a sample data?

Yes, it’s Lag Column > Math Formula > Row Filter.

Sorry data is confidential but I can give you just jinx

I want to deduct Price in below row from Above row
i.e.
Date Price Difference(Required result)
15-Mar-2020 60 00
20-Mar-2020 55 05
21-Mar-2020 55 00
22-Mar-2020 51 04

Now when I am filtering value “0” (for removing), Some rows still shows value “0”.

Hope You got the issue.

So this workflow is what you have:

21771-1-1.knwf (24.6 KB)

Would you please check and let me know which part does not work for you as expected?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.