rule based row filter parallel execution

It is available…I am assigning Rule_id against each rule in Rune engine dictionary

Hello @sahil786,

Yes. So for your example above you should have following rules:

$Numbers$ =1 AND $Colors$ IN (“red”,“green”)=>“Q,P”
$Numbers$ =2 AND $Colors$ IN (“red”,“green”)=>“P”

Then you can follow my approach from previous reply. Do you understand?

Br,
Ivan

Hi ,

Yes I understood But I have 50K rules in one rule sheet and i have 1000 rule sheet and its really difficult to change the rule sheet manually.
The below rules are very basic and if we will fire this query in any database(Oracle) with below Where condition it is working as expected. I was expecting the same from knime in Some Component atleast.
Rule_id|Rule
|F_1|$UNQID$=1 AND $EOPBALLCY$ IN (500,600)|
|F_2|$UNQID$=2 AND $EOPBALLCY$ IN (500,600)|
|F_3|$UNQID$ IN (1,2) AND $EOPBALLCY$ IN (500,600)|

As of Now I am making use of parallel chunk start/end nodes for this in front of Rule engine dictionary.
So that Parallel instance will open for Rule engine dictionary and by doing this things are working fine.

Thank You for your support :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Hello @sahil786,

I see. Glad you found a workaround. However probably makes sense to have node that would allow you to have output for every matched rule.

Br,
Ivan

Thank you @ipazin

However I have one more scenario with me if you can help.

I have a string input
DIVIDE(SUM(rule(A),rule(B)),SUBTRACT(rule©,rule(D)))
Which needs to be substitute by their operator
O/P should be:
(A+B)/(C-D)

How can we achieve this in knime?

Hello @sahil786,

please open up a new topic for this question. Also try to add more examples that represent possible inputs well.

Br,
Ivan

Hi @ipazin,

Sorry for late response but i have already open a new topic for this…please find the link below.

More inputs could be SUM(A,B) which should convert to A+B which is already achieved,similarly for each individual operators we can have input string like SUBTRACT(A,B) for which output wl b A-B(already achieved)

But if we have mix operators like
DIVIDE(SUM(rule(A),rule(B)),SUBTRACT(rule(C),rule(D)))
We are not able to achieve the desired output
(A+B)/(C-D)

Kindly suggest something.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.