Salesforce Bulk operations Component (Bulk V2 REST API) - Trigger Options

Hi there,

I’ve recently tried using the salesforce bulk operations component that @christofanckaert created (Salesforce Bulk operations – KNIME Community Hub).

I’ve tested it and it works quite nicely, however I think it’s not triggering workflow rules and processes for new and updated records. I updated a record but I don’t see it updating the subsequent details that’s normally done if I use salesforce inspector. I don’t exactly know how to contact the creator of the component to see if he can assist / advise - so I’m setting up this topic. Or if anyone else knows how to resolve the issue, please do advise.

I can’t really post pics as I can see the updates from the component going through and ending up in salesforce but I don’t see the subsequent steps initiated in salesforce.

Hi there, is there perhaps any feedback I can get on this topic. thanks

Good day, would anyone perhaps have a suggestion on the topic? Thanks

I see that @ChristofAnckaert hasn’t been on the KNIME forum since you made your original post. I don’t think there is a whole lot of Salesfoce knowledge on the forum to be honest. I’m afraid you’ll have to bear with him.

1 Like

No worries, thanks @ArjenEX. I guess that’s fine. In any case, the component is good, provided there’s no susequent triggers expected for the update / action.

1 Like

Hi @Sajith
I won’t be able to help you there. My component makes use of the Salesforce Bulk API V2.0. Salesforce Developers
AFAIK there are no options on the API to control the workflows.
I don’t know enough about the internals of Salesforce workflows to assist you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.