Schrödinger Nodes and WebPortal working?

Hi,

Is there any reason why the Schrödinger nodes should not be working when deploying workflows to a Knime WebPortal? I built a workflow for calculating QikProp properties. It work without a problem in the Knime Desktop but in the WebPortal it fails on the first Schrödinger node (LigPrep), with the following error message:

Errors loading workflow 'QikProp': Status: Error: QikProp 0 loaded with errors
Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 11 into workflow, skipping it: Could not initialize class com.schrodinger.knime.node.ligprepnew.LigprepNodeModel

Any help appreciated. This is Knime 2.12.2 with Schrödinger 2015-4 Suite and 2015-4 nodes.

Hi,

Have you successfully run any Schrodinger nodes on the server?  It could be that the preferences file hasn't been exported since installing the nodes?

Kind regards

James

Hi,

No, I have not run any Schrödinger nodes through the WebPortal, this was my first attempt. Can you be more specific as to which preferences file I should export, and where to?

Thansk, Evert

The KNIME server will run an instance of KNIME that will need to refer to a preferences file that you export. The process is documented in the installation guide...  If you don't export a preference file from the setup version of KNIME then the server won't know anything about non-default settings (perhaps including Schrodinger Suite location, etc)

Kind regards

James

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.