Scorer (Java Script) - providing no flow variables?

Hello!

I want to compare different values for k in a nearest neighbor problem, using the parameter optimization loop nodes.

When I use the “regular” Scorer Node (two out ports) I can pick accuracy or Cohen’s kappa as the value to optimize in the loop end note (connecting the scorer and the end node by the flow variable ports).

However, when I replace the Scorer Node with the Scorer (Java Script) Node, it seems not to provide the needed flow variables for the loop end node any longer.

What am I missing? Is there a way to generate the flow variables in the Scorer Java Script node?

Kind regards

Peter

Hi @BPU -

It’s not just you, this is a known issue with the Scorer (Javascript) node. We have a ticket for it (AP-10381) - I’ll add you as a +1 on the ticket.

Sorry for the trouble!

1 Like

Hello Scott,
Thank you very much for the quick reply.

I have been looking for such information on the commnity hub and forum but have not found anything. Maybe I just didn’t look hard enough.

But just to be on the safe side, is there a directory somewhere with known problems of the individual nodes?

Kind regards

Peter

Hi @BPU -

That information isn’t publicly available - we track it on our internal Jira system. Feel free to ask here on the forum if you ever run into something that is confusing or seems odd :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.