Scorer (JavaScript) to image

Hi, How to create/save an image out of Scorer (JavaScript) node? Essentially it would be the same image of the confusion matrix as shown by the intercative view.

Hi,
Unfortunately the Scorer (JavaScript) node does not output an image because it produces HTML instead of SVG. You probably need to create your own SVG generating node with the Generic JavaScript View.
Kind regards,
Alexander

Thanks, it would be nice to have the option to save the view as an image once you define the view.

Hi,
For what do you require the image of the scorer output exactly? The node does output the table and maybe with the Table to HTML you can build something suitable?
Kind regards,
Alexander

Hi, Just fo power point slides in this specific case but it could be for pubications as well.

Hi,
Okay, then the Table to HTML probably does not help. I think for now there’s only the option to take a screenshot. I will create an enhancement request for the scorer, though. Maybe it can be rewritten at some point.
Kind regards,
Alexander

2 Likes

Hi, Yes I did take a screen shot. Thanks, that would be good.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.