search column names

The datas we work on have more and more columns, the column filter node has a search column which help to select ones. The group by node has one in groups but not in the aggregation panel. The row filter has none. Generalize, a search column name each time it is possible in nodes could be a great help.

Hey @Fabien_Couprie,

thanks for the feedback! For the Row Filter I already have good news. With 5.4 we will make all of our Dropdown elements searchabel. (attached a small video to showcase it)
DropdownSearchable
The Group By node will get this as well as soon as we migrate it to the new framework.

Greetings,
Daniel

7 Likes

Hi, @DanielBog

I remembered a little thing. Column Renamer When selecting a new column name, it is best to have a default value, which is more convenient to change (this is included in Classic UI), please see the animation below:

default_name

BR,

4 Likes

Hey @HaveF,

Makes a lot of sense, but I guess this would deserve its own thread :wink:
I think in general we have to rework this node, as we build it a bit too simple, which also makes handling of large amounts of renames too complicated.
I am happy to post our ideas and get feedback as soon as we have something ready.

Greetings,
Daniel

2 Likes