I hope all is going well
I am trying to do some searches using this GMC website;
I use Chrome to navigate the page. Once it loads, I can use F12 on Chrome and be able to select the fields and get their names. In my case, I want to reach id = “gmcrefnumber” field. But I can’t see that in “Find Elements” node in Selenium.
This is what I am trying to do;
- Open the website
- Start the loop (I need to search multiple numbers)
- Put GMC number in GMC reference number field
- Search results
- Get Results (Names, Status, Specialist Register entry date, etc)
- Search again (There is a link on top left of the page to go back to search again)
- End loop
- Provide the results in a table format
Once I accomplish above, I am planing to create similar flow for name search this time.
Unfortunately; due to GDPR and company policy, I can’t provide any license numbers here but you may search some common names (James, Eric, etc) and get some license numbers from the website if you need it.
Thanks in advance.