Sentence maker

Hi, I have list of keywords. Is there anyway where I can frame sentence using any nodes?

Hi @Lakshmipathy,
I think you have to give some more information here. What exactly do you want to do with the keywords? Do you have sentences and want to find out if they contain the keyword? You can do that easily with the String Manipulation node and the indexOf() function.
Kind regards
Alexander

Hi @AlexanderFillbrunn,

I have a list of keywords with me and I need to frame a description out of it.

192065-56-8 GYKI 52466 hydrochloride solid 1-(4-Aminophenyl)-4-methyl-7,8-methylenedioxy-5H-2,3-benzodiazepine
162714-86-5 6-Benzylaminopurine hydrochloride plant cell culture tested, ≥98% BA N<SUP>6</SUP>-Benzyladenine
74927-14-3 Vasotocin acetate salt ≥97% (HPLC)

These are the kind of keywords I have and I would like to make or frame a sentence out of it.
Any idea about NLP to complete the job?

Hi @Lakshmipathy,
do you really need NLP for that or do you simply want to fill an existing template? If the latter is the case, you can use the String Manipulation. Simply concatenate the text snippets using + and wrap the whole expression in string(). So for example: string($Scol1$ + " is a " + $Scol3$ + "...")
Kind regards
Alexander

Hi @AlexanderFillbrunn,
I would like to use NLP for that so that the sentence will be in good form. Using template might not give good content.

Hi,
I don’t think that this is feasible. To generate correct sentences you need a lot of labeled training data. Since in your table every row contains similar information, the way to go is using a template. I still don’t really see what you would expect from the NLP approach. How do you imagine it should work? How should it know what words to use to fill the gaps between the terms in your table and how do you make sure it does not always use the same sentence structure? Without some more information I think you won’t get any help here.
Kind regards
Alexander

Hi @AlexanderFillbrunn,
Can you share the workflow for doing this using the template based on String Manipulation?

Hi,
this workflow would just be a single node with an expression as I shared above. Just alternate between snippets of text that you want to insert and the data from your table, and you should be good.
Kind regards
Alexander

Thank you @AlexanderFillbrunn

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.