server 4.9.1; Executor 4.1: Node ...not available from extension...although installed

Hello,

as the topic says we have a fresh update to knime server 4.9.1 and executor 4.1 and I can’t use lots of nodes:

for example:

Status: Error: Node “Date&Time Widget” not available from extension “KNIME Quick Forms” (provided by “KNIME AG, Zurich, Switzerland”; plugin “org.knime.js.quickforms” is installed)

or:

Status: Error: Node “Duplicate Row Filter” not available from extension “KNIME Core” (provided by “KNIME AG, Zurich, Switzerland”; plugin “org.knime.base” is installed)

Does anyone have an idea whats going on?

Best regards!

Hi @tgoedeke,

Did you do a fresh installation of 4.0.1 executor or did you perform an update? For the latter, did you restart the server afterwards? And from which version did you update?

Best,
Marten

Hello Marten,

thanks for your quick reply.
I actually didnt do it, our IT guy did, I am just the one who works with it.
It was an update, not a fresh installation - so I will talk to him tomorrow about restarting the server.
If the problem still exists - or not - I will keep you informed.

All the best, Torsten

1 Like

Good morning,

I got a reply from IT, they already restarted the server a few times, but the error still exists, nothing has changed.

@Marten_Pfannenschmidt , du you have any more ideas why it’s not working?

Best, Torsten

For completeness here are the findings from our call: The update of the executor must have failed, as it still started 3.7.2 which can not run workflows created with 4.0 and is not compatible with KNIME Server 4.9. Fresh installation of a 4.0.1 executor should fix the issue.

2 Likes

Just to close this thread:

the new installation worked and the problem is fixed.

Thanks again for your time and help, @Marten_Pfannenschmidt

1 Like

Hi there @tgoedeke,

marking answer as a solution will automatically close topic. And this will keep Forum a bit tidier :wink:

Solution mark is behind 3 dots…

SolutionButton

Br,
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.