Server error: Error while building repository tree

Hello,

We get A LOT of these errors in log server file:

07-Jun-2019 08:54:08.687 SEVERE [http-nio-8080-exec-3] com.knime.enterprise.server.application.repository.RepositoryTreeTranslator.addItemsRecursively Error while building repository tree for user ‘XXXXX’ at ‘/Metanodos/Traduccion nombres abreviados/2018-10-19T14-42-58.347+0200’ : Owner must not be null… Some items may be missing in the tree.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Owner must not be null.

Workflows including metanodes work perfectly, but errors never are great…

0 Likes

Hi @jricgar,

A little background would be helpful here. Did those errors just show up now? Did you change anything in your installation (migration to a new machine, moving repository to other location etc)?

Cheers,
Roland

0 Likes

We have updated our server two weeks ago. I cannot confirm you if these errors also were there with old server version because this is the first time I have had access to the logs.

0 Likes

Thanks for confirming. During the update, did you also move the server repository where the workflows are stored? Is this a Windows or a Linux server?

0 Likes

Hello Roland,

I think server machine is running over Linux. I have transferred your questions to my IT colleges, but still waiting sorry.

Regards,

Raúl.

0 Likes

Hello
The server is Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.5

regards
diego

0 Likes

Hi @dcsyt,

Can you please confirm whether you have moved the server repository during the upgrade?

Cheers,
Roland

0 Likes

Hello
Yes, during the upgrade we made a backup of the directory of the workflow repository, and after the upgrade we copy back the files aganin from the backup directory.
thanks
regads
diego

0 Likes