Solution to Just KNIME It Challenge 1

Here’s the link to our solution.

Where’s your solution? Show the community how you solved it too!

#justknimeit-1

7 Likes

My solution is slightly different, just because I wanted to explore the ImgPlus to PNG Images node. I found it to be a bit less practical than just using the Renderer to Image node.

3 Likes

Hi @alinebessa and welcome to the Knime Community.

In the end, your workflow vs @victor_palacios 's comes down to PNG vs SVG. For display in the table, SVG is probably better because you can change the size of the table rows/columns, and PNG files do not scale well because they’re pixel-based, while SVG files do scale very well, as they’re vector-based.

1 Like

Here is my solution on the KNIME Hub Challenge 1 - Keep Marge Simpson – KNIME Hub
#justknimeit-1
The main difference with my solution is that I added a Decompress Files node to read directly from the zip archive file.[My solution to challenge 1 on the KNIME Hub](Here is my solution on the KNIME Hub Challenge 1 - Keep Marge Simpson – KNIME Hub #justknimeit-1)

4 Likes

Here is my solution: Link RB.

I decompressed the file manually. Sorry for the subtitles, I wrote them in Italian.

RB

3 Likes

Here is my solution of challenge 1
I also decompressed the files manually and then I read the images of each folder separately in order to create one large dataset of the whole Simpsons family

2 Likes

my solution

#justknimeit

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.