Solutions to "Just KNIME It!" Challenge 10 - Season 2

Hello JKIers,
Here is my take on JKI S02 CH10. For this time is quite straight forward: no charts, no coding, no alternative interpretations… no loops either :wink:

Keep KNIMEing

3 Likes

Hi all,
This is my solution without Loop Node.

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

The task was not that hard, however I decided to enrich this workflow with Integrated deployment so, it is easy to add new logic if needed, reduce the data set size for testing (definitely not our case here) and immediately deploy and run the workflow on the server or locally. @Mpattadkal I hope you will find it useful.

4 Likes

Hi All - here is my solution.

i feel like i should have used fewer nodes. My plots are just tweaked versions of the line chart with zoom slider from plotly.js dropped into the generic JavaScript node (may fav combo). i look forward to looking through everyone else’s!
L

4 Likes

2 Likes

Hello, the past wee I published at final, but here is my solution to the present challenge: JKISeason2-10 – KNIME Community Hub

2 Likes

fantastic Artem, Integrated Deployment allows us to make as many changes as needed and then we can seamlessly deploy this.

Thanks for sharing this!

2 Likes

Hi!
This is my solution. I solved the challenge using a simple J Snippet. I don’t know if it’s correct or “enough” challenging as @Mpattadkal asked for.

3 Likes

:nerd_face: As always on Tuesdays, here’s our solution to last week’s challenge! :nerd_face:

:no_entry_sign: :arrows_counterclockwise: No loops, as Monty (the author) suggested! We hope you learned a few new tricks this week, loved the solutions, and will come back tomorrow with a new challenge! :blush:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.