Solutions to "Just KNIME It!" Challenge 16

This thread is for posting solutions to “Just KNIME It!” Challenge 16. Feel free to link your solution from KNIME Hub as well!

Here is the challenge of the week: Just KNIME It! | KNIME

Have an idea for a challenge? We’d love to hear it! :heart_eyes: Feel free to write it here .

And remember: the more you participate, the more participation badges you may end up getting. Fancy, huh? :wink: Just remember to correctly mark your solution in the Hub with tag justknimeit-16. :grin:

Here’s my solution:

5 Likes

Hello Knimers,

here is my solution.

Have a nice day,
RB

2 Likes

Hi there,

This is my first Just “KNIME It!” participation. Here’s how I tried to solve the challenge.

Have a nice day,

Axel

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
Here is my solution.

2 Likes

I hope you’re having fun with #justknimeit! :slight_smile: Thanks for participating.

I do, really! :slight_smile:

Could you please assist me with tagging the workflow? I don’t know how to do this.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Sure! In KNIME Analytics Platform:

1. Go to the description panel to the right (check image),

2. Click on the small pencil at the top,

3. Scroll down to the “Tags” part,

4. Add justknimeit-16 to it,

5. You’ll see a flop disk icon at the top now click on it to save the edits and you’re good to go!

Cheers,
Aline

2 Likes

My Take on the Challenge 16 - Just Knime IT

3 Likes

Second week in a row I made nearly the same the same node for node result as @elsamuel. However your use of the Created File/Folder node is more elegant.

2 Likes

On this, how are you able to embed Knime Hub links with the nice markup (username/Space, grey border and logo)?

1 Like

@walkergv77, once you’ve uploaded the workflow to your public KNIME Hub folder, in KNIME you can right-click on it, then go to Copy Location and select ‘KNIME Hub Url’.

Alternatively, you can go to the workflow on the KNIME Hub webpage and click the chain link icon to copy the short link.

When you paste that url here on the forum it’ll automatically be detected and formatted.

2 Likes

Here is my solution:

Best regards
Andrew

1 Like

good morning, this is my solution
https://kni.me/w/Y004NLcM9IRJs78D

(after uploading I learned from the other solutions that there is a group-loop…)

2 Likes

Hi

My solution:

https://hub.knime.com/ricardocareli/spaces/Public/latest/JustKnime16

1 Like

Hello Knimers,

here is my solution.

1 Like

These are my answers. Sequential for “simpler” files, parallelized for many more groups.

Thanks for the challenge.

1 Like

Hi,

Here’s my solution.
There not left much for the free imagination, so they solutions resembles pretty much each other. One Addition that I made was the live extraction of CSV instead of downloading a static file. That adds to the dynamic spirit of the challenge.

cheers!

3 Likes

A little bit different than others, not a group loop.

1 Like

Cool! Did not think of this!