[SOLVED] Rotation 2D white background after rotation?

Hello again,

I would like to offer an improvement to the Rotation 2D node. At the moment, when you rotate an image to untick "keep size", it will resize the picture according, but will add a white background as a filler.

In some cases this is undesireable, for example, when I need to sum pixel values per row or column, the white background would terribly skew the results.

Would it be possible to make it selectable what value the filler background would be? This would introduce flexability and I think it should be rather straightforward to implement.

Thanks,

Paulius.

Hi Paulius,

I wrote it in our feature-request list and will make this happen as soon as possible. :-)

Cheers,

Christian

Ok, I found some time to make it possible. You can try it with our latest nightly build or, if you have checked out our code from git, just pull the latest master.

Cheers,

Christian

Hey Christian,

Thanks a lot for the super fast response, I downloaded the nightly and it seems to work perfectly!

Only one issue, it seems to spew out lots of warnings:

WARN      ValueToCellNodeModel               Problems occurred loading the settings SettingsModelBoolean ('background_mode_model'): Boolean for key "background_mode_model" not found.
WARN      Rotation 2D                        Problems occurred while loading settings.

Doesn't seem to affect anything but probably worth a look :P

Thanks,

Paulius

Thanks for the feedback. I will take a look at this issue.

Christian

Hi Paulius,

I just had a look. Actually the warning is correct and after you saved the node settings once, the message should disappear.

Cheers,

Christian