Source code for Call Workflow nodes

Hi Team,

Where can I find the source code for the 'Call Local Workflow (Row Based) node?
From NodePit I could not get it.

Thanks
Ravikiran

Hi @ravikiran,

I am afraid, KNIME does not provide the node’s source code. I was curious and had a quick look, but couldn’t find it in public repositories or via the KNIME update site either– which is also the reason why is does not show up on NodePit.

So likely not open source, but part of the commercial offering. If you have found it even so, let me know and we add a link to NP.

Best regards,
Daniel

Hi @ravikiran,
thank you for pointing out that the source for this node is not public, it is actually not part of our commercial offering, and we plan to publish the source it in the next weeks.

best,
Gabriel

1 Like

Thanks for the good news Gabriel.

Dear Gabriel,

Do you think you will have the chance to make the sources available in the near future? So we can explore them and if possible transpose the parsing mechanism to our need.
Best regards,

Jean-Christophe

Hi @jcmozzic,

The source code has been released with the 4.1 release, the repository is not public yet, but you can access the code via the target platform. To do this you need to follow these steps:

• Switch to the 2019-12 branch in the knime-sdk-setup repository
  • Chose the KNIME-AP-complete.target target platform definition file and set it as your target platform
  • Open the Plug-ins view in your eclipse and click on Add All Plug-ins to Java Workspace Scope:
    Screenshot%20from%202019-12-20%2011-37-47
  • Now you can use Open Type to explore the source code, all classes are in the org.knime.explorer.nodes.callworkflow.local package.

best,
Gabriel

5 Likes

Thanks for the steps Gabriel.

3 Likes

Dear Gabriel,

Thanks for your answer.
Merry Christmas.

Jean-Christophe

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.