I have loaded latest KNIME from website & am trying to link to SQL Express 2012 database on my local machine with windows authentication.
I have read through database connection issues on community pages of your website & still not successful.
I have loaded onto 2 different computers (standalone) and I seem to have hit a wall
- Downloaded latest SQL driver to see that it is compatible with version of Java (8).
- Latest iteration of loggging in to database is:
- jdbc:sqlserver://127.0.0.1:1433;database =RTV_ReporterPro_SPM;integratedsecurity=true
- I have tried variations o=n the theme:
- I have my SQL database up and running.
- This is the error I get:
- ERROR Database Reader 0:1 Execute failed: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The TCP/IP connection to the host 127.0.0.1, port 1433 has failed. Error: "Connection refused: connect. Verify the connection properties. Make sure that an instance of SQL Server is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port. Make sure that TCP connections to the port are not blocked by a firewall.".
- I have norton 360 on my computer- I have Disabled firewall.
- I also have allowed exceptionds to firewall for Ports 1433 & 14345
- I have also modified my knime.ini file with this path:
-Djava.library.path=C:\Program Files\Microsoft JDBC Driver 4.0 for SQL Server\sqljdbc_4.0\enu
- I also downloaded ntlmauth.dll and put it in the above directory along with sqljdbc_auth.dll and sqljdbc4.jar
- I have also found computer name and PING'd it ( or do I need to ping the specific port? The link in the community post was followed as best I could)
Can you please help me. I have looked through posts and tried all the suggestions that I thought pertained to my issue.