Streaming problem with Global Thresholder

Hi,

Looks like there might be an issue with "Global Thresholder" under "Simple Streaming".

What I'm trying to do:

gresyscale image table-->[ global thresholding --> Morphlogical Image Operations (Opening) --> Fill Holes --> Connected Component Analysis]--> 

When the above operations (between []) are converted to wrapped metanode and processed as "simple streaming", I get the following error:

ERROR Morphological Image Operations 2:1:100:0:717 (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException): 2
ERROR Column Splitter      2:1:100:0:719 (RuntimeException): java.lang.InterruptedException
ERROR Global Thresholder   2:1:100:0:56 Error in row C:\Users\zzz\Documents\benchmarking_dataset\002002000.flex: File store on node Global Thresholder 0:100:0:56 is read only/closed
ERROR Global Thresholder   2:1:100:0:56 (IllegalArgumentException): Exception caught while reading row C:\Users\zzz\Documents\benchmarking_dataset\002002000.flex! Caught exception java.lang.IllegalStateException: File store on node Global Thresholder 0:100:0:56 is read only/closed

Reddy

Hi Reddy,

Thank you for reporting this bug. You can track our progress of fixing it on github https://github.com/knime-ip/knip/issues/361

best

Gabriel

fixed in latest nightly!

Christian -

I can confirm that the NIGHTLY build fixes the streaming problem for "Global Thresholding"  node.

-Reddy