String Manipulation node problem

Hi,

it's not a clear developer question but also not a clear user question :-)

when I use KNIME from the SDK, I have problems to use the String Manipulation node. After the configuration (clicking "Ok") KNIME freezes.

Within the Eclipse console I get this kind of error messages:

ERROR     AWT-EventQueue-0 StringManipulationNodeDialog     CODING PROBLEM    Wrong exception type thrown while saving dialog settings
WARN      AppKit Thread String Manipulation 0:17     failed to apply settings: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
Error while logging event loop exception:
ERROR     AppKit Thread NodeContainerEditPart     The dialog pane for node 'String Manipulation 0:17' has thrown a 'OutOfMemoryError'. That is most likely an implementation error.
Error while logging event loop exception:
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Exception java.lang.OutOfMemoryError occurred dispatching signal SIGTERM to handler- the VM may need to be forcibly terminated

I am working on a Mac 10.9.5.

Any idea what could be the reason for this behaviour? Other nodes usually work well (though I have frequent crashes with the SDK-KNIME or even Eclipse caused by "clicking too fast").

I find the default perm size for the SDK is too low, try increasing this value. 

Indeed, this seems to fix the problem. Thank you!