StringSimilarity node Bug?

Hi,

i noticed more than once that the node StringSimilarity especially when it is copied from a place of a worflow and it is connected to another place of the same workflow gives as "Similarity" always the value 1. It's seems that it retain something in memory. Consider that the StringSimilarity  node is preceded by the node Database Connection Table Reader.

If I remove the node and I add it again from the node repository than it works well... Is it a bug?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

yes this sounds like a book. I'll have a look when I get an opportunity.

Will keep you posted.

Philipp

Hey iiiaaa,

I just tried to reproduce the issue, however for me it seems to be working as expected. Can you provide a step-by-step explamation on what you are doing to hit the issue? Or maybe attach a workflow where the problem appeared?

Thanks,
Philipp

Hello,

thank you. Unfortunally I cannot attach the workflow but I can say that sometimes the node StringSimilarity when it is copied from a place of a worflow and it is pastes and connected to another place of the same workflow gives as "Similarity" always the value 1. If I remove the node and I attach a new one it works well...

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.