Summing up data daily, weekly, monthly by each user

aha… I see you found a “Duration to Number” node :wink: So now I have learned something too! :slight_smile:

case - takbb.knwf (183.3 KB)

I’ve upload a copy of your flow with some changes. One thing I noticed was that you were grouping days by Employee Name and Day of Month, but that will hit snags when you have more than one month’s data, if that can happen, so I changed it to group by Employee Name and Apply Date.

I added an addition at the bottom that may or may not be useful to you. As things stand, what appears at the end is totals appended to every line. You might find it useful to have these totals displayed only on the final line of the day/week/month groupings for each employee,

I made a component for that a few months ago, and I’ve included it here as a demo.

What this box at the bottom does is create three “group keys” using the same columns used for the earlier groupings. It then runs a component (three times… one for each grouping) that finds the first and last row in each of the groups. It then uses rule engine to clear the value for each row that isn’t the last of the group.

That might be useful. If not just ignore it! :wink:
I’m off now. So hope you have a good evening.

3 Likes