Thanks letter for KNIME team

This year has been challenging for KNIME Team. With numerous updates to the KNIME Analytics Platform and KNIME Business Hub, you have communicated extensively with your customers.

I have followed several boards of the forum since early this year and noticed user complaints about unsatisfied and unfamiliarity with the new interface, a sentiment that persists to this day. Despite this, it is remarkable how you patiently sift through user feedback to identify valuable suggestions and implement swift improvements.

Although the forums are often filled with suggestions(Some of the suggestions are emotionally), it is essential to recognize that, given your substantial customer base, many satisfied(about your efforts) users remain silent and patiently waiting for things to get better. I cannot speak for everyone, but I wish to express my appreciation and provide a counterbalance to some of the emotionally complaints.

Happy holidays!

45 Likes

Thank you @HaveF
I wish you a really beautiful Christmas and einen guten Rutsch :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you very much for your heartfelt message, @HaveF. Really appreciated! :blush:

Have a wonderful festive season and a great start into 2024! :partying_face:

Happy KNIMEing,
Roberto

5 Likes

Dear @HaveF

Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments! We’re thrilled to hear that our efforts have left a positive impression on you. Making our community happy is what we strive for every day, and it’s fantastic to know that we’re hitting the mark.

Rest assured, we’re not resting on our laurels—we’re always working hard to make your experience even better.

Best,
Armin

5 Likes

Thanks a lot @HaveF for your kind words and all your contributions.
I wish you a wonderful Xmas and all the best for next year.
Tobias

6 Likes

Dear @HaveF ,
I want to express my sincere gratitude for the time, passion, and expertise you bring to our forum. Your efforts have greatly benefited individuals seeking assistance and have elevated the overall quality of our community discussions. We look forward to continuing this journey with you and are excited about the positive impact you will continue to make. Thank you once again for being an invaluable member of our KNIME Community Forum.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday season!
Best,
Arnaud.

7 Likes

Thanks @HaveF for the kind thoughts, and for your help in spreading the word about KNIME. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

6 Likes

Thank you @HaveF! You are right about that. It is pleasing to sometimes just read things like your letter in the forum. Of course, improvement suggestions are important. But sometimes it is necessary to be reminded that there are also these people that just use our apps and like it. Especially as a developer, you tend to only see the bugs and missing features as well. So thanks again for this reminder!

4 Likes