The file is too big to be read by knime, is there any solution? Or measures

hehehe @ipazin , Scott is usually busy or sometimes looks into it and replies once he has the information. Or simply that my side node was a bit lost in all that reply.

Thank you for looking into it, and I tried the “initialization” process suggested in the thread and it worked.

It’s rare that I use dynamic values with the Constant Value Column, or if I did, they were probably strings.

Come to think of it, a lot of the nodes in Knime kind of behave that way where you have to have some dummy values set originally to be able to assign a variable.

One more thing I learned, thanks again :slight_smile:


This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.