The SVG image suddenly no longer appears!

Hi all, I hope you are fine.

I working on a text mining project (Topic Modeling), when I tried to show the words cloud (Tag Cloud) it does not work whether by click on the “SVG Image” option or when I click on the " Interactive View: JavaScript Tag cloud View " option. This issue newly appeared although, before a few days, this was work as good.

Please take a look at the picture attached.

There is anyone who can help me?

Hi @waelodat

does the interactive view (right-click → “Execute and Open Views” or “Interactive View: […]”) work for you?

What KNIME version are you using (Help → About KNIME Analytics Platform)? If you’re not already using it, could you try our current version 4.4? You can download it as a .zip archive from Download KNIME Analytics Platform | KNIME, then you can extract it e.g. onto the Desktop and don’t need to replace your current version.

Kind regards
Marvin

3 Likes

Thank you,
I have 2 versions of Knime the first is (4.4.0), and the second version is ( 4.3.2 ). The problem I faced was in the first version (4.4.0). In the second version (4.3.2) the Tag Cloud was worked successfully.
Thanks for your help.

I have another question, can I remove the "emojis " using Knime?

I’m sorry for the inconvenience

Hi @waelodat

I’m glad at least one version works for you. Would it be possible for you to share a (small) example workflow here, that causes the error in version 4.4? Maybe we can find out where the error lies. :slight_smile:

Regarding the emojis; there might be a better way by now, but I found this post by @takbb that looks very promising :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Marvin

1 Like

Hi @waelodat

together with above questions, it might also be interesting to know, whether this error happens every time.

Kind regards
Marvin

Hi @marvin.kickuth

I’m so sorry for being late to reply,
I still face this problem, and I don’t know how I can resolve it, the workflow attached explain what I did, could I have a misconception about some Knime features ( Because I’m a beginner in the Knime world).
Big thanks for your patience

1 Like

Hi @waelodat -

Could you try going to File → Preferences → KNIME → JavaScript views and changing the browser from bundled to CEF?

If this doesn’t work, could you relay whether the above error is only related to the Tag Cloud node, or does it affect other JS View nodes as well (eg Bar Chart)?

Finally, what OS are you running?

1 Like

Hi @ScottF

I followed your instructions (File → Preferences → Knime … etc.) but doesn’t work. When I click on (Interactive View: JavaScript Tag Cloud View) the result was pop-up a blank window (As articulated in the picture attached).

Indeed, I tried to use (Scatter Plot ) node, and it was worked well

Hi @waelodat

your workflow looks fine to me. Could you maybe try adding a “Top k Selector” before the Tag Cloud? Maybe there are too many values to process and starting the driver times out.

Kind regards
Marvin

1 Like

Hi @waelodat

if the complexity (i.e. the number of lines) is the issue, an easy solution might be to get the unique values and their count beforehand by using a GroupBy node (and aggregation over any other column with method “count”).

Kind regards
Marvin

Hi @marvin.kickuth

Thank you for your efforts and help, and I’m sorry for being late in replying.

In fact, this problem is solved as follows:

as I mentioned early I use the Knime platform to run the LDA algorithm on my dataset. I have used the first output port in the LDA node and then connected it to the Cloud Tag node, and it didn’t work. So, I tried to change the port connected to the CLoud Tag node ( you know that the LDA node has three output ports). All work fine after changing the output port from the first port into the second as an input to the Cloud Tag node.

Thank you very much for you assists

1 Like

Hi @waelodat

thanks for the update, I’m glad to hear! Makes perfect sense now that you mention it… :smiley:

Kind regards
Marvin

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.