To make a list by creating a word filter group. How To?

Hi; In an excel table consisting of 6 columns, I want to transfer the words containing only the words in the rows in 2 columns to a separate table.

But it should be enough to include any of the words I’m going to use for the filte I’m talking about. For example, if any of the 50 words are in the rows in the column, I want nu to import to another table.

How can I do it. I would appreciate if a sample workflow is sent.

It would also be great to edit the user’s words in a separate table for filer, and then edit the word filtering from that table.

@armingrudd

Hi @umutcankurt,

And I would appreciate if a sample dataset along with an example of your desired output is provided. :wink:

:blush:

Hi Armin @armingruddUnited Kingdom.xlsx (924.7 KB)
For example, in the attached excel, “B and E” columns as an example of the following words in a separate table to write the rows.
Sample words: construction, building, supply Search columns “B AND E”

I checked the Excel file. It seems the column B and E are the same?

Sorry, but still I’m not getting what your desired output is. Is it possible for you to upload an example of your desired output?

1 Like

The larger part of the same is sometimes getting the same differences. I want the rows containing the specified words to be filtered into a new excel table.

all lines containing one of the words

1 Like

or

May work for you.

2 Likes

Here you are:
regex_filter.knwf (1.3 MB)

I did that with a Row Filter using regex:

Please check the workflow and let me know if this is what you want.

1 Like

@armingrudd Thank you very much Armin. The solution was super.
Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m looking for. I only have one small request. Can I input the words I will specify for the filter externally with the table. ?

1 Like

Yes, create a list of words, aggregate them by concatenation then build the regex pattern and pass it as flow variable to the Row Filter node.

Here is an example:

regex_filter_dictionary.knwf (299.1 KB)

2 Likes

Exactly ! The exact solution I want … Thanks for the quick and effective solution armin @armingrudd
:+1::medal_military::knime::medal_military:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.