Top 10 KNinjas

Leaderboard for the maximum Just KNIME It! challenges:

@lelloba @martinmunch @KNIMEST @eamendola @MEPivnenko @AnilKS @ersy @gonhaddock @berti093 @si_daniel_a

26 Likes

Hi there KNinjas!
If you want to show up on the leader board please make sure to tag properly your workflows when you publish them on KNIME Hub!
Please notice: each challenge has its own unique tag!

From knime.com/just-knime-it :

Remember to upload your solution with tag justknimeit-xx to your public space on the KNIME Hub to increase the visibility of your solution.

xx is the number of the current challenge, for example “16” would be “justknimeit-16”

In the animation below you can see an example for “justknimeit-99

ezgif-4-de972105f8

10 Likes

wow amazing and motivating challenges , i will try to join asap :smiley:

7 Likes

Woohoo! We’re looking forward to seeing here!

4 Likes

@lelloba @martinmunch @KNIMEST @eamendola @MEPivnenko @AnilKS @ersy @gonhaddock @berti093 @cf_123

5 Likes

@lelloba @martinmunch @KNIMEST @eamendola @MEPivnenko @AnilKS @ersy @gonhaddock @berti093 @Andrew_Steel

6 Likes

And we have the first three members of the 20 challenge club! Congratulations @lelloba @martinmunch @KNIMEST !!!

9 Likes

@lelloba @martinmunch @KNIMEST @eamendola @MEPivnenko @AnilKS @ersy @gonhaddock @berti093 @Andrew_Steel

6 Likes

Congratulations to @Andrew_Steel our newest member in the 10 challenge club!

8 Likes

1 Like

A few months ago, as part of the #MyDataGuest interview series, @alinebessa and I had the pleasure of interviewing live on LinkedIn @AnilKS, @eamendola, @lelloba, @martinmunch and @KNIMEST, a.k.a. the KNIME Challenges KNinjas. From the #66daysofdata with KNIME to the weekly #JustKNIMEIt challenges, this group of globally spread and exceptionally engaged KNIME community members is always on top of the game, proposing efficient solutions and igniting discussions on possible alternatives. Read about their career paths, their love for data analytics, and, of course, how they master the weekly Just KNIME It! challenges!

:scroll: (read) → The KNIME Community Who Is Always On Top Of The Game | by Rosaria Silipo | Low Code for Advanced Data Science | Jun, 2022 | Medium
:tv: (watch) → My Data Guest Ep 8 KNIME Challenges KNinjas - YouTube

Enjoy it!

6 Likes

@lelloba @martinmunch @KNIMEST @eamendola @MEPivnenko @AnilKS @ersy @gonhaddock @berti093 @amapper

seems my competed challenges are not counted in sync with submission … it may be due to one challenege was a component :smiley:

sharing my hub link

1 Like

Hi @AnilKS

I would ask you to please submit the workflow and tag it. Since we currently search for the workflows not the component, thats why its missing :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any further questions. Happy to help!

@Shantanuty - This is wrt the Challenge 10 - Retiring early and not the recent one . we were supposed to submit the component only so submitted the component which is shareable like workflows in hub.
anyway will tag the same again in case current confuiguration doesnt allow to identify.

Anil

1 Like

@lelloba @martinmunch @KNIMEST @eamendola @MEPivnenko @AnilKS @ersy @gonhaddock @berti093 @amapper

5 Likes

4 Likes