Here is the (simplified) situation:
- I have a few columns, one containing a list of result types, one containing result values and one containing well locations.
- The number of distinct result types is not known until we run the workflow
- Some well locations will be associated to multiple result types
- I want to transpose each result type into a new column and populate this column with the result value matching this result type, for this specific well.
So, we could have something like this (the tables are not rendered correctly in this forum, so I'm using "/" as a column separator):
Well location/Result type/Result value
And I would like the result to be something like this:
So far, this is what I get:
I get to this result by following this workflow:
- DB Looping -> Column Filter on my result type column -> GroupBy to get distinct result types -> TableRow To Variable Loop Start
- (DB Looping) -> Row Filter based on the variable in TableRow To Variable Loop Start -> Column Rename based on the same variable
- (DB Looping) -> Column Filter on well location -> GroupBy to get distinct well locations
2+3 => Joiner (inner join) on well location -> Loop End (Column Append)
I'm missing something but I cannot put my finger on it.
Any advice welcome...