Unable to add images in node "Table to PDF", but it's possible with the deprecated version

Hi,

I want to convert a table containing PNG images to a PDF file. I tried using the “Table to PDF” node, but then the image is not included, instead I see the message “The resource of this report item is not reachable”. I tried the same with the deprecated version and that works! Off course I rather use the latest version. Does someone knows how I can include images in the latest node? Or is there a bug that prevents me from including the images?

Here is the workflow that you can use to replicate the issue.

TableToPDFFailure.knwf (317.4 KB)

Best
Ashgard

@ashgard ,

this is indeed a bug and I’m very sorry to say that there is no workaround except for using the deprecated version of the node for now.

Your workflow was super helpful and I think I already found the reason / a fix, however need to do some more verification. Let’s keep the fingers crossed that we can solve the issue before the next bug fix release.

Best,
Mark

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply Mark. I will use the deprecated version and switch to the fixed one once it’s released.

Best
Ashgard

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello @ashgard,

just to drop info that this was addressed with KNIME version 4.4.0. (and included in v4.3.4. as well)

Br,
Ivan