Unable to implement logistic regression learner

I have imported the data , i have done data explorer and done the partion of 80% and they all worked good and i am able to see the visualization but when i tried to implement Logistic reg learner or any other learner for building model i am getting attached error.
" The Dialog cannot be opened for followinf reason : No Column in spec compatiable to “Nominalvalue” " Please suggest.

Hi there!

For logistic regression target column must have nominal values. On the right side of your print screen there is Node description where you can read more about Logistic Regression and configuration options.

Additionally here is an example (which you can download and import into KNIME) from KNIME Hub of Logistic Regression:
https://hub.knime.com/knime/workflows/Examples/04_Analytics/04_Classification_and_Predictive_Modelling/06_Logistic_Regression*SOUGsGodd-2vs8HJ

Br,
Ivan

I can only select the target variable when i open the Configuration window of Logistic regression. I am getting error when i click on the configure of Logistic regression.

Hi there!

Correct. You are not able to open it as you do not have any column with nominal values (actually maybe you do but is a number type column). For testing purposes convert one column to String and then you will be able to open it. If you do not have column that has nominal values Logistic Regression is not the right model for your data :wink:

Br,
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.