We have just updated the nightly and stable releases (v4.1, 4.2, 4.3) to version 1.30.2 of our nodes.
This introduces a number of bug fixes and new features:
- Added optional hit count to PDB Connector Query Executor node
- Added an option to filter MMP Fragmentations by minimum fixed (‘key’) heavy atom count
- Fixed bug whereby MolSanitizeException thrown in fragment
canonicalisation throws MMP Fragment node execution over
- Made all RCSB.org webservice calls point to https:// rather than http:// (see RCSB PDB webservice nodes failing)
- Made MMP fragmentation rendering compatible with new RDKit Rendering
- Made all NodeFactoryClassMappers subclass MapNodeFactoryClassMapper
- Moved some of the query execution control from the node model to the
As always, please let us know if you spot any problems.