Updating KNIME does not work

Please see the screenshots attached to this post.

Cheers,
Marc

I am also currently experiencing issues while checking for updates, so it might be a temporary server problem. Will try again in few hours.

Cheers,
Marco.

Hi,

thanks for pointing to it. I suppose the problem is that after the update itself the old 3.1 update sites have not been removed from the Available Software Sites list. At least, this is the case on my machine. As a workaround, please, remove the old entries manually - this should be the solution. We are on this issue and will come up with an automated fix.

Best,
Oleg

UPD: I most likely answered another issue. In your case, you were not able to upgrade to 3.2 at all, right? Could you please inform whether you still experience the problem with an upgrade?

Thanks.
Oleg

Sorry for the late answer!

I wanted to update from 3.1.1 to 3.2.1. Anyhow, I downloaded it manually.

Best,
Marc

I have experimented with various potential solutions but keep getting this when I try to update KNIME. Any suggestion?

Concatenate

Since you cannot connect to any of the update sites it's very likely a problem on your end. If you can connect via the browser please check the network settings in KNIME, e.g. proxies.

Thanks for the suggestion Thorsten, it was indeed an issue related to the way the proxies were setup in KNIME. All solved.

Have a great weekend,
Marco.