Use of variables

Hello, everyone!I have a variable defined in batch mode, but I want to give it to the List Files/Folders node in the workflow. How do I convert this String variable to a Path variable so that I can use it. “D:\KNIME\knime.exe” -consoleLog -noexit -nosplash -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflow.variable=“path”,“D:\PCU”,“String” -workflowFile=“D:\knime-workspace\study\pcu.knwf” -reset -nosave --launcher.suppressErrors

One more question, how do I get this variable in the workflow, because I think I need to get this variable before I can change its type

Hi @18173042615 ,

I am assuming you want to know the system properties. Could you try the nodes “Extract System Properties” and “Extract Context Properties”? I am hoping that they might help you.

1 Like

@kamtaot I think sometimes under KNIEM Batch processing the system properties do not work for some reason. But you can send workflow variables to KNIME via Batch.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.