Best practices are emerging to ensure data science teams are successful and it’s up to data science leaders to ensure they are followed. We’ll summarize these best practices and show how KNIME supports businesses to ensure the management, deployment, and optimization of their data science teams work in a secure and repeatable way.
Join us as we highlight the following topics:
- Building analytic competence across departments
- Leveraging specialists
- Reusing, sharing, and documenting all data science assets, not just the models.
- Ensuring flexibility while guaranteeing backward compatibility
- Deploying production processes easily and continuously
- Empowering business users and domain specialists
- Enabling good governance, compliance and security
- Maintaining choice for on-prem, cloud, and hybrid as required
NOTE: The webinar will be held twice on Wednesday May 26, 2021:
- 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM UTC +2 (Berlin)
- 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM UTC -5 (Chicago) which is 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM UTC +2 (Berlin)