On July 13, a panel of KNIME experts on Time Series Analysis gathered for a panel discussion on Time Series Analysis to do so! Here some example questions:
- How do KNIME components work?
- Do I need to resample my time series?
- ARIMA or Machine Learning or maybe Deep Learning?
- Which error metrics shall I use to evaluate my model?
- What is the minimum size of the dataset?
During this 90 minute panel, we accepted questions and topic suggestions from the audience. Some questions were sent in advance questions in advance. If you missed the webinar, you can watch the recording of it here
- Daniele Tonini (Contract Professor, Bocconi University)
- Maarit Widman (Data Scientist, KNIME)
- Corey Weisinger (Data Scientist, KNIME)
Rosaria Silipo (Senior Data Scientist, KNIME)
If you missed this webinar, you can watch the panel discussion again here.