Webportal - automatic login

Hello,

it is convenient, that we can provide variou arguments in the "url" of the workflow (e.g. run instantly, create pdf and send it to EMail x).

Is there any possibility (planned or hidden) to provide the login information (username/password) directly in the URL too? This would allow for "real" one click report generation and greatly increase usability for some user stories behind reports/wrokflows

Hi,

at the moment there is no possibility to enter credentials directly in the URL.

For a future server release (4.1 or 4.2) we plan to add single sign-on support to the WebPortal, which might be what you're looking for.

That being said, it should be possible to add login information as additional parameters to the URL. I will open a feature request for this.

Hello Albrecht,

That being said, it should be possible to add login information as additional parameters to the URL. I will open a feature request for this.

Is there any update regarding this point. Apparently the Webinterface has low user acceptance, as the users dont want to enter login information. They rather have everything scheduled, which is hardly supportable.

I doubt any single sign-on process would help us, as the IT infrastructure is too complicated and not in our hand.

Hello,

Any updates on this?

Hi,

this feature is scheduled for the next server release 4.2, which will be available at the beginning of December.

Hi Christian, did the single sign-on functionality get added?

Kind regards

James

Great! Thank you (still have to install the latest server though)