Windows Permission Error Prompt - on Google Sheets Connection

Hi there,

I’ve been running a workflow via a batch file, recently the same workflow has been failing consistently with the following error:
I’ve developed a workflow which pulls data from multiple sheets from Google Sheets, concatenates all workflows and then pushes the concatenated data model to Tableau Server.
I use the following nodes:

• Google Authentication - configuration set to ‘Credential Location’ - Node, scope Google Sheets Connection (Read) since I want to only pull data
  • Google Sheets Connections - no flow variables
  • Google Sheets Reader - Spreadsheet selected ’ XXXXXXXXX’, Sheet ‘XXXXXXX’. I can see and select the sheets in ‘Open in Browser …’. Memory Policy - cache tables in memory

While I run the workflow using the GUI, the workflow runs and completes successfully. However, when I run the workflow using a batch file - either triggering the batch file using the command-line or using Windows Task Scheduler, the following error is retrieved:

com.google.api.client.util.store.FileDataStoreFactory setPermissionsTOOwnerOnly
Warning: unable to change permission for owner:
C:\Users…\Temp\knime_XXXX

Iv’e exported the preferences file again and replace this file with the previous one in the batch.
Running Windows 10, Mac OSX.

What I’ve done so far to debug the problem:

• Upgrade to the latest KNIME version. 4.3
  • Run the batch file as Admin.
  • Run KNIME as Admin.
  • Run the batch file both via CMD and via Windows Scheduler.
  • I’ve also changed the default Temp folder of KNIME but that didn’t solve the issue. Permissions on that folder seem to be allow read/write

I’ve looked all over the community forum and searched the web, the suggestions above came from the web and there was also a suggestion the cause it related to Java and the Google API - where individuals solved the issue for their own application not KNIME directly.

None of the above work, I am getting the same error each time.

Has anyone experienced this similar error ?
Does anyone have ideas what else I could try?

@christian.dietz, @Mark_Ortmann, @Kathrin

I customarily do not do this but I’ve hit a wall, did not receive any help from the community and could not find a solution for this for 3-weeks now.

I’ve re-run the workflow now and I noticed that it completes successfully despite the error and/or warning message displayed in the original post.

I hope that you could shed some light on what I am experiencing in any event.

Thanks in advance!