Work flow did not execute succesfully

Hello!!!

I'm trying to run a serie of  work flow by batch, it is succesfully until a certain point. Once knime finish with a work flow it simply show the message "Work flow did not execute succesfully" and stop and I have to close an emergent window to continue the execution, this isn't the idea because I need that all project be automatic.

Each work flow write in a data base, when I check tha data to the final of EPM:MP02.zip this is correct.

Here is the error:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=120400m; support was removed in 8.0
CompilerOracle: exclude javax/swing/text/GlyphView.getBreakSpot
INFO      main BatchExecutor     ===== Executing workflow /home/idata/Idata/EPM/Provisiones/EPM/Modelo/KNime/EPM_MP02.zip =====
WARN      KNIME-Worker-7 Missing Value     Column "tipoidentificacionsuscriptor" still contains missing values.
Column "fechapasacarteradificilcobro" still contains missing values.
Column "exclusiones" still contains missing values.
Column "array_cuenta_cobro_cargos" still contains missing values.
Column "array_concepto_cargo" still contains missing values.
INFO      main BatchExecutor     Workflow execution done Finished in 5 mins, 10 secs (310808ms)
INFO      main BatchExecutor     ========= Workflow did not execute sucessfully ============

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for your help.

Maybe your workflow contains some unexecuted nodes in the end? This leads to this message. Also have a look at https://tech.knime.org/faq#q12 for how to get rid of the dialog under Windows.

Hi Thor, no my workflow doesn't contain unexecuted nodes, I executed the workflow in graphic mode and this error isn't, I'm going to try with --launcher.suppressErrors to see if my data is ok.

Thank you!

Then I suggest you let the batch executor save the workflow after execution and then you can inspect its state.