Workflow area is too large

Look at the enclosed picture of the workflow overview. The tiny thing is the workflow. When I copy a node from this workflow into another workflow, the workflow area increase to a huge area, and maneuvering becomes difficult.

Alex

Does anybody have an idea. It is annoying to work with a huge workflow area, and it is also annoying creating a new workflow with >100 nodes. Remember, I cannot copy any node from the old workflow. If I do this I get the huge workflow area again.

Alex

Have you tried scrolling across to see if their is anything in the bottom right corner? 

I tried copy and pasting a node in my KNIME (2.10.3) and this doesn't happen for me. 

Cheers

Sam

I can't see anything besides the workflow. If I start a new workflow, I have no problems. Only, I cannot copy anyting from the old workflow. Once I must have hit some strange key combination.

I attach the workflow.

Alex

You appear to have your worflow in a very large negative position on the x coordinates of the workflow. If you keep dragging the workflow right you will eventually get back to a 0 position at the start of the workflow and you won't have a large white space covered. 

I have done this already to check to see if this was the issue and the the zip with the workflow moved right is attached. 

Cheers

Sam

Ah, nice, I came to the same conclusion, should have read the forum a bit earlier. I even called the zip file the same :D

Thanks a lot. I tried this, but must have given up too early.

Alex

Alex,

"Right-click pasting" via context menu also tends to help with excessive whiespace issues as a workaround. However, adequate viewport scaling (also for metanode creation etc.) should eventually be resolved.

Cheers
E