Workflow Loading time

Hello, my workflows take 10+ minutes to load and they are always stuck on loading my Oracle Connectors? Is there a way to speed this up in the settings?

Hello @KunalB86,

is increased loading time only specific for one workflow or you experience same for all workflows? Is there something specific for slow loading workflow(s)?

Br,
Ivan

Hi @ipazin, it seems to occur for all workflows with any type of DB connector. I think it is testing the connection for each connector before loading. But I’d like to turn this feature off because I know some won’t connect when I’m working remotely, but still need to access the workflow.

Hello @KunalB86,

do you have lot DB Connectors in your workflows? How does your Advanced tab of DB Connector node looks like?

Br,
Ivan

Yes, I’d say I have 10-15. The advanced tab as follows:

@ipazin Sorry forgot to tag you in the reply

Hello @KunalB86,

from configuration dialog seems you are not trying to reconnect to database or restore db connection so not sure why would connectors be reason for long loading. On the other hand 10-15 connectors seems a lot and considering each one opens up a separate connection to database not sure you are in a need for that… From what I know you need multiple connectors if you want to run multiple queries/processing in parallel. Are you? But still 15? :confused:

Are you workflows saved executed? If so and you don’t need that consider to reset workflows before you save them as this could be reason for long loading.

Br,
Ivan

@ipazin Thank you for the advice, I will look into creating more workspaces as I think I’ve combined too many workflows into the same workspace.

Thank you always for your help!

Hello @KunalB86,

More workspaces? Don’t think you need that but as you wish…

Br,
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.