Workflow Schedule

Hello @ipazin,

I saw one of your former reply in this topic (How to Auto execute KNIME Workbooks (Scheduler) using Python/R/Other? - #6 by mlauber71).

I could run workflow on schedule with your script.

Is it possible anyhow close the workflow and the script after the successful scheduled run?

Thank you in advance!

Roland

1 Like

Hello @rolandnemeth,

wow! That still works? A bit surprised :sweat_smile:

Unfortunately I don’t use batch no more so can’t help you out. However have seen there are many other forum members that do (and know more that I do about it) so I’m sure someone will give you a hand.

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Question would be why using Python or R
You can execute the batch script automatically via the windows task scheduler. Have you already tried that.
best regards

Hi @Daniel_Weikert,
I set up the scheduled run of the batch script in the Task Scheduler as you suggested.
I only would like to close KNIME and the cmd window after the workflow has been run successfully.

Hi @rolandnemeth , can you show the command that you are executing?

Hi @bruno29a,

This is the content os the batch script:
C:\Program Files\KNIME\knime.exe" -consoleLog -noexit -nosplash -nosave -reset -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflowDir=“C:\Users\user1\knime-workspace\Schedule_Test”

Roland

Hi @rolandnemeth , just remove the parameter -noexit, and it will close after execution.

5 Likes

Thank you @bruno29a , works!

1 Like

No problem @rolandnemeth , happy to help

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.