Write to Excel Template - Problems (row limitation) writing date/time to template

Hi All,

I am experiencing a problem with the “Write to Excel Template” node.

My workflow takes an excel data file (>10,000 rows, 20 columns), then it (i) appends two new columns, (ii) reorganizes those columns, and then (iii) writes that data to an Excel template (which contains some very specific formatting settings).

The problem is as follows. The template into which this data is being written, only contains eleven rows. The inputdata file contains >10,000 rows of data. However, when I write the data into this template, the number of rows written into the template equals the number of rows in the input data file. Except for the date/time column. In the date/time column, only eleven rows are written into that column. All rows below row eleven remain blank. (see the output file)

I don’t understand why this is happening, and only happening to the one column - date/time (column 1).
I need it to write all of the data to that column, which as previously stated is >10,000 rows.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Hi @Dazzpeace,

Could you provide an example for the input and template file?
Then I’ll try to fix the issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.