X axis scrambled (R Plot node)

Hi guys, 

I am creating a big report in Knime and everything was going well until I got to this last part, which comes from data that is already aggregated in our CRM.

When creating a chart, my X axis is gets scrambled. It should be starting at October (see Capture), but instead is all messed (see Capture1). Both workflows have similar structure in every node except for the fact that in the one that shows the plot correctly the data is not aggregated and in the other one the information is already aggregated when I start manipulating it.

I am a little lost at this point since I have tried different methods, maybe I can dissagregate it on an R snippet(how?)? maybe change the order of the X-axis within the script (where and how?)? I would appreciate if anybody can give me a hand since my R skills are not the best.

Thanks

Julio

Hello Julio Cesar,

Could you please share the workflow in order to have a look at it?

Thank you,

Cheers,

Vincenzo

Nice blog , Could you please share the workflow in order to have a look at it? thank you for sharing this valuable information .keep blogging.And please provide some more information please visit our website you get more information regarding writing works.Refer http://buyessays.co/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.